Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I want a mobile (cell) phone

There are now two billion mobile (cell) telephones connected. That is one third of the world's population (of humans).

I wouldn't be so vulgar as actually talk on the phone like Salem Saberhagen and Mr Ed. After all, I don't use the fixed line phone at the moment. I want a mobile phone so that I can send text messages.

I've suggested to my human that he replace his Nokia with a new fancy one and give me his old one, but so far he has refused.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

My human came back with a present for me. I wasn't impressed of course.


now why would I give up all my furniture like the couches, beds, chairs and a warm lap for that thing?

I thought I would get lots of lap time tonight, but my human spent a lot of time in the kitchen, and that was after he had eaten his dinner. Okay, so he prepared my chicken for the next couple of meals (bake the drumstick, then freeze, to be boiled up later into a meaty soup without the bone).

He also roasted some chestnuts which then took some time to peel, and which he also froze (for fancy recipes). It was also the first time that my human was finally able to prepare the chestnuts properly. He finally worked out that they need to be covered with a tea-towel after they come out of the oven so that the steam from within the chestnuts help to make it easier to peel. Duh! I could have told him that!

After that, he made batches of preserved lemons (salted and in its own juice). Martin who is the great danes' human from over the back fence gave my human a bucket load as their tree was very bountiful this year.

Even thinking about all his kitchen activities makes me really sleepy...

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home