Sunday, July 02, 2006

the Cat's Paw Nebula

If you want proof that cats are heavenly creatures, then check out the Cat's Paw Nebula.

The creator, or 'intelligent designer' certainly left evidence of her handiwork by leaving her paw print.



See - The Cat's Paw Nebula from Astronomy Picture of the Day

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

It was cold and wet today, so I spent most of the time cuddling with my human. We even had another afternoon nap together.

This evening, an old family friend of my human, Evelyn came over for a dinner of slow cooked lamb shanks. I sat on her lap a few times, but I think she might be allergic to me. Sigh!

I haven't been feeling well and was really restless last night with the rain. I startled and freaked out my human in the middle of the night by scratching at the wardrobe door, the floor and the bathtub. Sometimes I'd like the convenience of a litter tray inside. I also didn't feel like eating today.

I'm gonna go back to napping now.

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home