Wednesday, June 28, 2006

CO2 - if you can't reduce it, bury it...

Japan has proposed burying CO2 emissions. As the world's second largest economy (after the United States), Japan is also one of the worse in the amount of CO2 emissions (some 1.3 billion tonnes).

In order to bury the gas, it must be captured/collected, liquified, then pumped into storage containers underground.

See - Guardian article of 27 June 2006

Now, about those whales....

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I napped on the dining chair today and didn't eat my breakfast as I wasn't feeling too well. I felt much better when my human came home from work and ate with gusto.

Emily came over tonight for a seafood laksa dinner. Afterwards, we watched an exciting episode of Prison Break and I lied on Emily's outstretched lap. That Michael Scofield was a bit careless locking up Pope the warden. He should have told Pope's personal assistant Becky that Pope said she could go home.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home