Friday, June 30, 2006

Suma the elephant loves Mozart

It took Suma's keepers at Zagreb Zoo (in Croatia) a serendipitous turn to realise that she appreciates Mozart.

Duh! If cats like me like Mozart, why wouldn't an elephant?

See - ABC News (from Agence France Presse)

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I like Fridays as my human seems more relaxed after he comes home from work. Nell and Declan came over tonight and I had a great time on their laps. They came over for dinner of roasted marinated spatchcock (baby chicken 0.5 kg, under 1 lb), with mash pumpkin, and blanched brussel sprouts and beans. Nell also brought over raspberry brownies that she had made. I like it when Nell and Declan visit, which should be more often.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home