Monday, July 03, 2006

dog days

The dog days have started in the northern hemisphere. It is usually the time when it is hottest and stifling.

It is so called because of something to do with Sirius, also known as the Dog Star and its positioning relative to the sun.

I reckon actual dogs are involved somehow. It could be all that collective canine breath...

Apparently, the UK is having a heatwave at the moment, as the temperature has hit 30 degrees Celsius. I wonder what they would think about the summers we have here when the temperature goes above 40 degrees Celsius.

I propose 'cat days' to designate very pleasant weather and climatic conditions.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I'm feeling a little bit better, even if my human did leave me to go to work for the day. I'm just getting a bit bored with my same cold cooked chicken meals every day. Mind you, I did get morsels of ham when my human made his lunch.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home