Sunday, July 09, 2006

happy (first) birthday Tai Shan

If I wasn't a cat, I'd be a giant panda.

The (Washington) National Zoo's panda cub Tai Shan, born to Mei Xiang turns one today. Happy Birthday kiddo!









You can bet the people of Washington DC will be celebrating.

Panda cubs mew/meow like a kitten when they are little.

Links
- pandacam (zoo)
- panda live video cam (Animal Planet)

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

My human and I had a sleep in today. I didn't mind. He was the one who woke me up to give me my breakfast at 9am. Unfortunately he didn't spend the rest of the day on the couch with me. At least he put on some classical music for me (it was a compilation from CLASSIC fM magazine June 2006 edition) which I very much enjoyed.

Then he went about doing chores. After he finished, he went to visit that Kettles/Heffalump again. Hmmpphhh!

In the afternoon, Merlin's human Kim and Jordan came over and then they left, returning just before my dinner time. It seems they went to see Superman Returns. I can't wait to watch it on the couch with my human when it comes out on DVD. My human told me he thought it was brilliant.



The humans then had tandoori chicken, basmati rice and green beans for dinner. Even though it was chicken, I was happy with my plain cooked chicken.

I sat next to Jordan and he patted me, and then later on, I laid on Kim's lap.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home