Wednesday, July 12, 2006

a ringtone to go with that mobile phone

Last night I wrote about wanting a mobile phone.

This is the ringtone I want on it (click on the link in bold).

Most humans over the age of 20 can't hear it, and definitely not if they are over 30.

Unfortunately, my human can hear it.

See - The Age (Melbourne) article of 14 June 2006

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

My human roasted a chicken tonight and it wasn't for me! Not happy! Emily came over tonight and the humans had the chicken for dinner! When Emily came into the house, I went straight on to her lap and we had a nice chat.

Thankfully Wednesday night is also TV night (Prison Break) so I spent a bit of time lying on Emily's outstretched legs. Woohoo!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home