Saturday, July 22, 2006

Emily is not strange and a doggy visitor

Yesterday I mentioned that when Emily visits, she is my most favourite person in the whole wide world.

My Emily is not strange, unlike that other Emily (the) Strange who is a goth and has a posse of four cats.







See
- 'Stranger in the Night' from Montreal Mirror 2002
- Emily the Strange

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Last night was a great night. Not only did I get to nap on Emily's lap for most of the evening, she even stayed over. That meant I also spent most of the morning on her lap including while my human was out at the shops.

Emily then went out and returned with Oscar the dog (who is some breed of terrier) who was totally hyperactive. I was on my human's lap on the couch and Oscar wanted to come closer but I growled at him. That's showing him who is boss.





After all the visitors over the past week, tonight was a quiet night with my human. Unfortunately he's been forcing me to listen to Dashboard Confessional's Dusk and Summer.

What an emo!



keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home