Monday, July 24, 2006

Vampire sea spiders

Antarctic sea spiders are defying scientific attempts to classify them taxonomically.

I think they are actually alien (as in extra-terrestrial) life forms.


this one has legs that span 70cm


this one has five pairs of legs







See - ABC Science Online

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I was hoping that my human would stay home with me today as it was cold and wet, but my human went to work anyway through the rain.

I was excited to see him when he returned, as I always am (not that it has anything to do with my dinner time). Anyway, he had roast beef for dinner and even gave me some, but only after I had eaten my usual chicken. Woohoo!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home