Wednesday, August 02, 2006

James Blunt part II and vale my kitty friend Sir Higson Nick

Poor James Blunt, as if the parodies were not enough, now people find him irritating

My dear kitty friend, Sir Higson Nick, Earl of Fluffytail from Newport, Kentucky USA passed away yesterday (our time). I am honoured and privileged to know such a handsome and smart kitty. I know he will be missed by his humans. I certainly miss him. Goodbye my dear friend, may you enjoy the company of my dear brother Fatty.


the very handsome Sir Higson Nick, Rest in Peace

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was really cold and my human left me in the morning to go to work and left the heating off. So all I did was sleep on the couch and my mat until he came home from work, and I even greeted him at the door.

Then Emily came over. Woohoo! She even cooked the humans' dinner of Chinese roast duck Hokkien noodles with snow peas (mangetout) and bok choy. I napped a bit on her lap as well.

Not only that, but Fancy Feast also sent me a new pink kitty scarf.


My new scarf and writing my blog today on Emily's laptop (my human was hogging my computer)

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home