Saturday, August 05, 2006

Whoover, whatever...

I've neglected to mention that the new Dr Who series has been on for five weeks now, starting with the The Christmas Invasion (which technically belongs with the previous season).

Anyway, tonight's episode was The Girl in the Fireplace and it was wicked. Of course we had already seen it as someone from my human's work already had it.



On 21 May 2005 I wrote that Dr Who fans called themselves Whovians. That name is now so last year! They are now called Whoovers. Yeah, whatever! Or is that whoever?

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a great day today. I woke my human at 8am for breakfast by sitting on him. So effective that I must do that from now on.

I also managed to go outside to survey my realm when my human hung out the washing. He wanted to carry me for a walk around the yard, but I ran back inside. In the afternoon we even had a nap together on the couch. My kind of Saturday!

Tonight, we watched Dr Who on TV.

I have something terrible to confess. I decided that I really like the new Nick Lachey song What's Left of Me and when my human was at work on Thursday, I bought and downloaded it from iTunes. So now I'm forcing him to listen to it. My human pronounces his name as lake ee. What a doofus!



keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home