Wednesday, August 16, 2006

don't read this book!

Ann Coulter is an idiot. She has written a book for her fellow idiots called Godless: The Church of Liberalism. She has no idea.

I won't dignify idiocy by quoting anything from her book.

She was named one of the top public intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner in 2001. He too must be an idiot.

Jerry Coyne agrees with me.

Don't read her book.



*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I like Wednesdays. Aside from being left home all day (I did try and get my human to stay home, but he went to work), the evenings are great.

Emily came over as usual. She helped my human to cook a fritatta with the free range bacon, cold roasted butternut pumpkin, cauliflower and spring onions. And of course, using free range eggs.

I'm going back to lying on Emily's lap again.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home