Tuesday, August 15, 2006

a kitty credit card

Early last year I wrote about Hello Kitty.

Now there is a Hello Kitty credit card. Unfortunately, I have to wait another year and a half before I can apply for one (unless of course they count cat years).



See - Sanrio.com

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Nothing much to report today. After my human returned home from work he fell asleep on the couch, but thankfully after I was given my dinner. When he woke up, I had seconds.

keisercat@wildmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

I remember when my daughter use to love Hello Kitty. Ahhhhhh good times. :)

Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

your daughter was a kitten?

i was a kitten once too.

Wednesday, 16 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home