Thursday, August 17, 2006

Kaká and kaka, and a photo from Bernie Vegas!

Kaká is a Brazilian footballer who plays for AC Milan in Italy, and for Brazil.


Kaká

He wouldn't want to visit New Zealand too often.

Most recently in New Zealand, Kaka Street in the town of Tokoroa was re-spelt Kaakaa, named after a native parrot. (see - New Zealand Herald of 17 August 2006).


kaakaa

As every child knows, kaka means shit (in the Maori language).

And in my household, the word is combined with the other one into kaka-poopoo.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I didn't feel like eating this morning which always worries my human. I tried to get him to stay home with me today, but he went to work anyway.

Anyway, I had my cooked chicken for dinner.

Bernie Vegas, the mascot (he's a lion) for my football team sent me a signed photo of him and the team. Woohoo! Woohoo, I was so chuffed!



keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home