Thursday, August 24, 2006

Paramount and Cruise

Tom Cruise this, Tom Cruise that, blah blah blah. Paramount Pictures sacked him. Yawn....

He's not even a good actor. He certainly doesn't deserve to be paid obscene amounts of money to act badly.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I tried to get my human to play chase with me this morning, but all he did was check my bottom. He put me on the couch before he went to work, so I had a bath and then had a nap.

He returned earlier than usual from work but I still greeted him at the door. Lo and behold there was another visitor! Woohoo! Neil came over this evening and I spent a good amount of time on his lap. The humans had roast beef for dinner. I very politely asked for my share, which was denied. Not happy!

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err, Tom Cruise is an idiot?

Saturday, 26 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home