Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bush read Camus

President George W Bush read Albert Camus' L'Etranger or rather, the English translation The Stranger over the summer.

Now watch the book rise up in the best seller lists as neo-cons buy and attempt to read the book to work out what is going on in the President's head.

Hmmmm.... George W Bush discussing existentialism?

Stranger things have happened.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

It has been cold so I have been snuggling up with my human. My appetite has been hearty and today I had two helpings of chicken plus some beef from the soup bones which my human had been roasting to make stock.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home