Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Madonna is still an idiot

I cannot resist the opportunity to bag Madonna and other famous 'entertainers' who really ought to stick to 'entertaining' instead of continually revealing their stupidity to the world.

The material girl has this notion that a mystical Kabbalah fluid can clean up radioactive waste.

See - ITN News of 21 August 2006

Perhaps the University of Morons can award her an unhonorary doctorate in mock-nuclear physics.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I spent most of the day napping on my big day bed in my daytime bedroom, then napped some more on my round mat in the living room.

I had a great dinner tonight. I had the same thing for dinner as my human, which was pan fried garfish. Woohoo!

Oh, and Emily didn't come tonight, so I'm just going to have a nap in my soft basket.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home