Thursday, August 25, 2005

radio via computer

I have discovered something by myself at home while my human is at work. It is live radio broadcasts via iTunes (Apple). Mind you, they are mostly American stations, but there are some excellent public radio ones.

I have been listening to WNYC (public radio NY) which has NPR and BBC. You can also listen to it anyway from their website. But iTunes has the consolidated list to let you 'surf'. It is also fun listening to both the iTunes and the website version at the same time, as one is a minute behind the other so it sounds like a delayed echo!

Unfortunately, iTunes does not have any German pop music which my human loves. But I've found a good list for him from Mike's Radio World - Germany. I expect he will hog the computer now... Maybe I just won't tell him.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Tonight is the final hour of the last episode of Lost. More lap time.

Oh, I think I hear him at the door, I better go and greet him (he likes that). I hope the first thing he does is give me my dinner.

Hooroo!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home