Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Cat Empire strikes back... in north America

Back on 5 May I wrote about the Australian jazz/reggae/hip-hop band called The Cat Empire.

I am very excited to report that this very popular indie group (is that an oxymoron?) will be touring the United States and Canada.

Tour dates from Top40-Charts.com

www.thecatempire.com

I still think it is a way cool fully sick name for a band!

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Half the week is over. That means I can start looking foward to more lap time on the weekend.

My human bought me a bear today. His name is Dougal. Actually Dougal is a Daffodil Day bear. Daffodil Day falls on 19 August this year, and helps to support the Cancer Council Australia's fundraising efforts. When singer Kylie Minogue was diagnosed with cancer bookings for breast screening by mammogram increased, as did donations to the Cancer Council. Thankfully Kylie is fine now. But we should continue to support this very worthy cause.


with my new bear Dougal

I better go and help my human watch Taken now, which was taped from last night as it was on so late. Loadsa lap time now, oh yeah!

Hooroo!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home