Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Cat Returns (Neko no ongaeshi)

On January 10, I wrote about Japanese manga and anime.

A pretty good anime is The Cat Returns.

Here is the plot from IMDB
"A young girl rescues a mysterious cat from traffic and soon finds herself the unwelcome recipient of gifts and favors from the King of the Cats, who also wants her to marry his son, Prince Lune. With the assistance of a fat, grouchy real cat and a an elegant cat statuette come to life, the girl visits the Cat Kingdom and narrowly escapes again."



The girl previously had an earlier adventure in Whisper of the Heart (Mimi wo sumaseba).

Official website - Disney

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Strange things are afoot. My regular human went to work at the usual time. My other one stayed with me and then left and came back, and left and came back again, then went out in the evening. Thank goodness I was fed. My regular one came back late from work. But we also had a good game of chasing my plastic jar lid ring.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home