Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sea lions at Pier 39

San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf might be a bit touristy, but the sea lions are always a lot of fun to watch, and it's free!

As a cat who lives indoors, I have no opportunity to travel as my humans do. I'm not sure if I want to be stuck in a cage in cargo for such a long distance either and then be carried around everywhere on a leash like a dog.

I do love to surf the internet and go travelling that way. One of my favourite places to visit on my computer is San Francisco.

The sea lions are so cool. They are like sea dogs and almost bark like them. Woof woof!



You can see the sea lions for yourself from this webcam.
http://www.mapwest.com/web_cam/sealions/

Pier 39

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

Today was a really strange day. My other (absent and temporarily resident in Papua New Guinea) human came home today, so I had a good long chat to him. He told me about his travels to the US and Canada, especially the sea lions in San Francisco. I should have asked him to go say hello to my friend Winnifred in Alameda!

My usual human also came home early today, so I was very happy. I had my dinner early as well. Chicken wings instead of the in between tin of tuna. Mind you, he bought it from the supermarket as the markets were closed today as he said he won't have time tomorrow to shop on account of work.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home