Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween and vale Camilla

Today is Halloween which is not celebrated in Australia. My human said that he did see Lola who guards the entrance at K-Mart dressed as a witch with a bucket of lollies.

I think it would be fun to play cat tricks.

My dear kitty friend and spiritual cat sister, Camilla from Palm Coast, Florida USA passed away on 27 October. This year has not been a good year for my older kitty friends and I am devastated and at a loss. When I informed my human he cried and cried (he was also very fond of her).

Camilla was a wonderful and smart cat. I am honoured to have been her friend. She will be so missed. Rest well Camilla, and enjoy your wings.

Camilla's family also celebrated the birth on 25 October of a newborn boy called Jack. Congratulations to the family.

Camilla enjoyed travelling on a plane





with Shamus her doggy brother

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

My human came home from work very early today in the afternoon and my other human also came to visit me before he departed. Not only that, I also ate my dinner very early, twice. And I had a bit of cheese this morning and afternoon. Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer keiser,
i know i sed it before but i will say it again ...
i am verree sorree abowt yer verree good frend camilla.
dis haz been a sad yeer fer u, loozin yer frendz cooper an camilla.
luv--yer frend--jh

Tuesday, 07 November, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

Thanks Jeter

And Sir Higson Nick too, this year. May he rest in peace.

luv yer pal

Tuesday, 07 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home