Thursday, October 26, 2006

global corners

Since when did spheres have corners?

When someone says or writes 'four corners of the globe', where exactly are these corners?

For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I didn't feel like eating my chicken this morning. But when my human made his sandwich for lunch with leftover steak (sliced thinly) with horseradish, sliced cucumber and cold mashed p0tato, I insisted on my share. So I ate a few small morsels.

This afternoon, Jack's human Malgosia came over to visit (Jack is a dog). Then Nina's human Deb Deb came over (Nina is a Russian Blue). I enjoyed sitting on their laps and eating some corn chips and a bit of cheese.

After they left, I had a small amount of my chicken for dinner, but not enough to keep my human happy. Unfortunately I don't think I will be given beef again as my human had to clean my butt tonight. Oh dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home