Saturday, October 21, 2006

water water everywhere...

Water, water every where
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water every where,
Ne any drop to drink.


The passage is by Samuel Taylor Coleridge (21 October 1772 - 25 July 1834) in Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

The Rime is one of the best ballads. You can read the rest - here.

Here is another cool passage -
The Ice was here, the Ice was there,
The Ice was all around:
It crack'd and growl'd, and roar'd and howl'd--
Like noises of a swound.


For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Oh dear, this morning after I did my poo, my human had to clean my fur again, so that means no more steak. Not only that, just as I returned inside I also hocked up a fur ball.

I went outside briefly when my human hung out the washing this morning. It has also been a cold day (cloudy and around 17 degrees Celsius), so I convinced my human to keep warm with me on the couch. It was great as we also had an afternoon nap.

My human cooked another steak for dinner and I begged and carried on, but he said no. Not happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a SWOUND?

Saturday, 21 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home