Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday 13th... October, also Borat's birthday

Today was Friday the thirteenth. Woo! Scarey.

Today was also the 35th birthday of Sacha Baron Cohen, a British comedian who has upset the government of Kazakhstan by his alter ego Borat Sagdiyev ('born' 30 July 1979), a 'Kazakh journalist' with his new film Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

I wonder if the Kazakh government has sent him a birthday card and if so, what it said. What a scarey thought!


Borat in Paris.

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was another warm day (but not as warm as yesterday) so my human kept the blinds down to keep out the heat. Indications are that the summer coming up will be a long, hot and dry one.

My human was a little late home from work today so when he came through the door, I meowed and meowed at him to express my displeasure.

It's also Friday night, and we have no visitors so I'm just going to nap.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KJ's muse said...

Indications are that the summer coming up will be a long, hot and dry one.

Yikes, my condolences!

Monday, 16 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home