Friday, October 06, 2006

Star Trek - 40 years of props

Christie's is currently auctioning off 40 years of Star Trek props, costumes etc.

Hmmm.... I wonder if the dilithium crystal driven warp drive is on the list.

See - Christie's

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

There was this bird sitting on the side gate this morning. It was a honey eater of sorts I think. Anyway, the bird and my human were carrying on some conversation. All I heard was - 'so have you started building your nest?' - 'arr arr' - 'what are you up to?' - 'arr arr'. Seriously, the bird was talking back to my human.

I don't know who was crazier, the bird or Dr Doolittle. My human can only speak cat, and dog. But bird? More like cuckoo!

Aside from that, not much excitement today. We are a little sad that our football club captain announced today that he is hanging up his boots. You're a legend Vossy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home