Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the useless prime minister's wife

Former prime minister Gough Whitlam's wife, Margaret decided to lambast the current prime minister's wife Janette Howard in her biography.


Mrs Whitlam (left) and Mrs Howard (right)

Should Mrs Whitlam have mentioned such rude things about Mrs Howard, even if it is true?

See - Sydney Morning Herald of 27 September 2006

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla. Please continue to think well wishes for my dear friend Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was another boring day. This morning I didn't feel like eating and went to nap on the dining chair. My human did return from work a little bit earlier today and caught me asleep in my basket-bed on the couch. I woke up and greeted him and he served me my dinner.

Destiny came over very briefly to return some DVDs and have a cup of tea. I hopped straight on to her lap for a few minutes.

Tonight we are watching Final Destination 3 which is really scarey. Actually I'm not watching it as I don't like scarey movies, but I know it is scarey as my human is scared and keeps cuddling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home