Monday, September 25, 2006

Battle of Ideas festival in the UK

People living in the UK are extremely lucky. More people are adopted by cats than by dogs. In 2004, 6.1 million households were run by cats (compared with 5.2 million households served by dogs). (source)

These kitties are also very lucky indeed as the Battle of Ideas festival will be held on 28 and 29 October 2006 at Royal College of Art, Kensington Gore, London SW7.

We felines are an intellectual lot, unlike those drooling canines. Behind every great person (man or woman) is a smart cat (unfortunately my human is not one of these, but I do so like to amuse myself).

So if you live in the UK, send your person to the Battle of Ideas festival.

See link - Battle of Ideas (check out the list of speakers)

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla. Please continue to think well wishes for my dear friend Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

What an interesting day today was. I had two breakfasts. Once before my human had a shower and then another after he had finished. Then my human left for work half an hour later than usual.

He then surprised me by returning home just before midday. I had told him to stay home with me. He was feeling really really ill. It seems he may have taken a double dose of medication last night. He couldn't remember if he had taken his pill and was sure he hadn't and took it again an hour later. Silly person.

Anyway, he went straight to the couch for a snooze so I snuggled up to him. It was so nice. He woke up for an hour or so and then had another nap with me on the other couch.

Thankfully he woke up to give me dinner, twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home