Monday, September 18, 2006

football pics

My human is not looking so I'm going to upload a footy pic. He's forbidden me from writing too much about football and going on and on about it.

Simon Black (my human's favourite player)

This means that I should be able to also add my favourite player

Josh Drummond (my human reckons he needs to pass the ball a lot more)

Now that Crackers has been 'de-listed' (fired) from the team, I should put a pic of him on too.

Clark Keating (even team mate Luke Power had nice things to say about him - here)

While I'm at it... oops, better go and upload now. My human is back.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

hey keiser where are the carlton photos?

Tuesday, 19 September, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

you wish!

Tuesday, 19 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home