Wednesday, September 13, 2006

kitty toast

Sometimes I convince my human to give me a tiny portion of his toast with Vegemite. Usually, I lick off the Vegemite. Sometimes I will eat the entire portion of toast (a human bite size).

My favourite toast is made with sourdough bread. My human reckons it makes the best toast and I totally agree. My human also likes pumpkin bread and prefers to use that when making sandwiches with leftover cold roast meat.

There is an excellent article on NPR about sourdough - here

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I think I wore Emily out over the weekend with my incessant demands for her lap. She didn't come over tonight. Sigh! There is always my human and we do have interesting conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home