Wednesday, September 06, 2006

living in a cube

Yesterday I wrote about a box (Police Box, which is a TARDIS in disguise) which is bigger on the inside compared to the outside.

Tonight, I want to write about another box. It is a house that is basically a cube.

It might look quite boring on the outside, but can be quite functional on the inside.

Check out what one architect did - Boyd Cody Architects (flash site, click on work, complete, then alma rd).








*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

My human remembered to leave the radio turned on for me, so today was less boring. It did get very cold though and has been raining since this afternoon.

Emily doesn't seem to be visiting tonight. Perhaps she doesn't love me anymore. Well, she will have more time tomorrow night to make up for it, as my human has just told me he is travelling to Melbourne for work and will return on Sunday. Hmmmpppphhhhhhh!

I guess that means that my computer will either go with him, or be switched off, so I won't be able to update my blog until Sunday.

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How clever that the pictures are also square shaped!

Wednesday, 06 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keiser, you should ask your human if the American magazine "Dwell" is available over there. We think you would like it.

Friday, 08 September, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

Thanks softie and the british one. I'm going to send my human to seek it out. He did bring me back an issue of
http://www.archmedia.com.au/aa/
(Aa - Architecture Australia) which he 'picked up' from the airline lounge.

Sunday, 10 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home