Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Azrael and Smurfs

Azrael is Gargamel's cat.

Gargamel is an 'evil wizard' who wants to destroy the Smurfs and he ill-treats Azrael.

All Azrael wants to do is to eat Smurfs.

Why does that make him a villain?

If you are a cat, wouldn't you also find cute little blue Smurfs rather appealing as a snack?


*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

The last couple of days have been a bit sad around here. The daffodils are starting to bloom and daffodils always reminds my human of Fatty as he so loved to hide amongst them.

I had another boring day at home today. When my human returned from work, and after my dinner, he sat on the couch with me and fell asleep. It was so nice.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Sir Higson Nick said...

Fatty says he misses you and your human as well.

Wednesday, 30 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home