Thursday, August 31, 2006

the Nethrone and vale my kitty friend Cooper

The Nethrone is a super cool looking and functioning integrated 'entertainment station' with a reclining seat to let people use a computer with adjustable seat, keyboard and monitor.



It looks like a dentist chair but I reckon it could have come out of The Matrix.


Check it out - Nethrone link

My dear kitty friend, Cooper from Madison, Wisconsin USA passed away today (our time) . Cooper was a wonderful and smart cat whom I am honoured and privileged to know. He will be missed by all of us and his human. Rest well Cooper, and enjoy your wings.



#Happy Birthday to Colm Begley who turned 20 today. Colm wears No. 46 guernsey for my team, the Brisbane Lions. My human watched him play his debut game in round 20 and said Colm played really well.

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

My human was a little late back from work today (only 15 minutes past my dinner time) so I was already waiting by the door when he opened it. Not only was he late back, but I know that this morning on his way to work he played stick with that Border Collie dog Tessie who lives a few blocks away. Hmmmpppphhhhh!

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home