Wednesday, August 30, 2006

a pseudoscience or a pseudoreligion

The Scientologists believe that psychiatry is pseudoscience (remember Tom Cruise criticised Brooke Shields for taking medication).

I wonder if psychiatrists believe that Scientology is a pseudoreligion and a pseudochurch.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today's Wednesday was back to normal. However, I had to wait for my dinner as my human had to cook up my corn fed chicken (drum sticks). Later, Emily came over and my huaman cooked up garfish for dinner, so there was some for me as well. Woohoo! I also managed to spend a bit of time laying on Emily's lap tonight to make up for her not coming last week.

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps the shrinks prefer to have all the Scientologists committed...

Thursday, 31 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home