Sunday, September 10, 2006

Saddam not linked to al-Qaida

Any normal person with reasonable intelligence would have found it hard to believe the propaganda spun by US President Bush about Saddam's involvement in the 9/11 attacks.

D'uh!

There has now been all this money spent by the USA and her allies on the so called 'War on Terror' and that Osama bin Laden fellow (responsible for the 9/11 attacks) is still at large.

See - Voice of America news

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a wonderful few days with Emily and demanded a lot of time on her lap. But I'm glad my human is back now. He returned just before my dinner time, and I have had two helpings of cooked chicken so far.

My human told me that he had a good work trip to Melbourne and his meetings with the 'branch office' were really good, and also seeing how they operated.

My human also caught up with Leah on Friday when she was singing in a gospel choir, and Michelle on Saturday for brunch, then Elizabeth and Fritz at their house.

Unfortunately my human did not bring back any presents for me. He told me it was not a shopping trip. How rude! I will not be leaving his lap tonight. He owes me hours and hours of lap time.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home