Sunday, September 24, 2006

businessbib, not just for telecommuters

For people who work from home and do video-conferencing with the office (telecommuters), there is now a half suit called a 'businessbib) that can be worn over any clothing (or indeed, no clothing at all) to give the impression that the wearer is wearing a suit. It's only the top half of the suit, and the sleeves only cover the upper arms.



It's not just those telecommuters who might use it. The television news presenters usually sit behind a desk, and half the time, they are only wearing shorts under the desk (unless the network does the silly thing and makes them stand).

Reporters on the ground also seem to dress up in spite of the climate and wave their hands about when they speak. The 'businessbib' might have a use for reporters in hot climates, as long as they don't use their hands.

See - businessbib

It would be good if my human could work from home, but then... I'd demand long naps on the couch whilst being cuddled.

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla. Please continue to think well wishes for my dear friend Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was cold and wet and windy. I finally ate today, which pleased my human. I just had a sore tummy.

I was napping on the couch today and when I woke up, the furniture had moved around as if by magic, even the couch upon which I was sleeping. I was so confused. I was not consulted for my opinion by whatever strange forces at work that was responsible for the change. Not happy!

I did have two naps together with my human today, once in the late morning and again in the late afternoon. I've trained my human well in the art of the cat-napping.

Tonight, we watched Mozart and the Whale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home