Monday, October 02, 2006

Gandhi Jayanti

Today was Gandhi Jayanti to mark the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi (2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948).



Both Gandhi and Martin Luther King demonstrated that it is possible to affect change (for good) using non-violent means.

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

My human was home with me today, a Monday. He even slept in until 9.15am despite my gentle reminder meows about breakfast. It seems we had a public holiday for Labour Day (commemorating the union struggle for the eight hour working day).

We had a great afternoon nap together on the couch. Then my human decided to clean the oven. I think he had planned to do other chores but I convinced him to stay with me on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home