Saturday, September 30, 2006

silly obsessions

I can understand trainspotters.

I can definitely understand football fanatics (Aussie Rules is after all, a religion in Melbourne).

I can understand people who collect variations of the same thing, like my human's polar bear collection (crystal, marble, ceramic etc). I can sort of understand his Tintin and Dr Who interest.

Now someone who wants to visit every Starbucks store in the world and averages 29 cups of average coffee I cannot understand. Such a person is clearly an idiot.

See - link

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla. Please continue to think well wishes for my dear friend Camilla.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a wonderful day today. Well, aside from being given my breakfast LATE as my human slept in past 8.30am. Can you believe it?

I did manage to go outside for a brief moment when my human hung out the washing.

In the afternoon, Bobby came over to watch the football grandfinal between the Sydney Swans and West Coast Eagles and drink beer and eat sausage rolls that my human made using organic beef sausage.

It was a terribly exciting game (Bobby supports the Swans, and my human didn't really want them to win as that would mean a back to back win providing them with an opportunity next year for a triple). In the end, it was a very close game which the Weagles won by one point (SYDNEY: 1.4, 4.6, 8.11, 12.12 (84) WEST COAST: 4.2, 8.7, 10.10, 12.13 (85)).

Tonight, my human and I watched a feel good film called The Incredible Mrs Ritchie.

Now that the Australian Rules football season is over, it is another long wait before next year's season. Next up, player trading and drafts will be scrutinised closely (next month).

In the meantime, we will check out the English Premier League games, in particular Everton. They play Man City this weekend (in the very early hours of Sunday morning our time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home