Tuesday, October 03, 2006

creeps, hypocrites and hate-mongers

The scandal about US Republican Congressman Mark Foley shouldn't be surprising.

Conservative politicians who campaign on family and traditional values are usually hiding something.

Foley was chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus, and directly sponsored some 15 different bills aimed at protecting young people from harm. What a hypocrite.

Makes you wonder also about what those really vocal hate groups, especially the homophobic bible-bashing ones, are really trying to hide.

As for that Pastor Becky Fischer who brainwashes young children at the "Kids on Fire" Bible camps with her hate-mongering "This is war! Are you part of it or not?"; two words - CHILD ABUSE. It sounds like a terrorist training camp.

Religious and political conservatives are truly truly EVIL.

*For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was another work day so my human left me for the day. Hmmppphhhh! Thankfully I was fed immediately on my human's return home from work.

He has this propensity to ask me how my day was as soon as he gets home. Hello? Stuck at home all day napping. It's not like I had invited all the neighbourhood cats over for a party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home