Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pyramid of Peace

I've previously written about interesting buildings.

The Pyramid of Peace which opened last month in the Republic of Kazakhstan is quite astounding. It was designed by Foster + Partners (who are well know for their 'gherkin' in London, and the top of the Reichstag in Berlin).

The pyramid is 62 metres high with a base of 62 metres by 62 metres.

See - Foster + Partners - Palace of Peace and Reconciliation (for pics)

For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

This morning I tried to get my human to stay home with me. I wanted him to play chase or ball with me, but he decided to go to work anyway.

Tonight, Emily came over for lamb curry and I had lots of lap time with her.

I didn't feel like dinner tonight, but I've eaten lots over the last two days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home