Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bizet

Oh my goodness, I haven't written about a composer for a long time.

So I'm going to write about Georges Bizet. He was born on 25 October 1838 (happy birthday) and died on 3 June 1875 (he was quite young).



Bizet's best known opera is Carmen. Most people know Votre toast, je peux vous le rendre which is also known as the Toreador song, and the Habanera.

For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I didn't feel well today. I stayed in bed when my human got up, but did get up after he had his shower. I didn't feel like eating and went back to sleep on the couch in my round soft basket-bed.

This evening, Emily came over for a T-bone steak dinner. I didn't even get excited smelling beef cooking, though I enjoyed lying on Emily's lap while she and my human watched Tripping Over on TV (which is a British-Australian co-production). Just not hungry.

I hope I feel better tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope you feel better soon. Perhaps we should send some Halloween treats your way?

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Blogger Keiser said...

good idea softie and the british one. or perhaps you brought back a leprachaun...

Saturday, 28 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home