Sunday, October 22, 2006

the Vegemite scandal

The US FDA has banned Vegemite imports to the US. Never mind that it is made by Kraft which is an American company.

This is an absolute outrage. There are now kitties and humans throughout the US being deprived.

I love my bits of vegemite on toast, but only when my human has it for breakfast and he cuts off pieces for me.

I call upon all who read this to write to the FDA and demand an explanation from them.

Link to send a message - FDA


me with a Jar of Vegemite

For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

Today was a really strange day. Early this morning, Couscous' human Anaree came over and my human left with her. Then my human came home in the mid afternoon with Merlin's humans Kim and Jordan who stayed only for a few minutes.

It seems my human went on a walk. When he came back he laid on the couch and then fell asleep cuddling me. Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home