Friday, October 27, 2006

Paris Syndrome

Japanese tourists do have romantic notions of Paris. Why else would some develop psychosis when the reality of Paris doesn't quite meet their expectations?

See - Reuters

Maybe they could be prescribed a reality check.

For more kitty thoughts, check out Camilla and think well wishes for her.

.........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo..........

I had a better day today with my eating. I had chicken for breakfast and some small pieces of cheese.

I have been very spoilt the last few days with visitors. Bobby and Neil came over tonight for a simple lamb chop and mash dinner (no lamb for me, but I did eat my chicken) and to watch The Hills have Eyes remake. It was a horrid film, but I got to lay on Bobby's lap for ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home