Tuesday, December 20, 2005

brandy for medicinal purposes

Researchers have discovered that drinking brandy in moderation has supplementary medicinal health benefits (for humans) -- and the better quality the brandy the greater the benefit.

So there is some truth in having brandy for "medicinal purpose".

See - media release from Monash University.

My human likes Hennessy XO.



I, on the other paw, am still waiting for my catnip plant.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I ate all my raw corn fed chicken wing for dinner tonight so my human was most pleased. The weather is warming up, so I am also spending a lot of time on the floor. I kinda like following my human around and being near him, but not always on his lap, but we did watch an episode of Surface with me on his lap tonight. Mind you, we did miss the first three episodes as my human is such a doofus he forgot it was on.

My annual check up is booked for Thursday morning.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home