Thursday, December 15, 2005

supporting my team

I was so chuffed when my football team, the Brisbane Lions Football Club sent me a certificate of appreciation for my support (see below).



Here is a picture of Clark Keating marking (catching) the ball in round 15 against Collingwood (see below).



*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I was kinda deprived last night, so to make up for it, I woke my human up at 4am this morning to demand a cuddle under the covers, though didn't stay there long. Then 10 minutes later, I did it again. That'll teach him!

I think something is happening. There is a bag on the loose and my human seems to be fussing and organising things. I don't like the look of it.

If I end up abandoned this weekend and the computer is turned off, I will not be able to update my blog (I am unable to use my paws and claws to turn on wall electricity switches). Stay tuned on Sunday night...

Hmmm... I wonder if he will come back early from work today? Probably not. *SIGH*

keisercat@wildmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home