Sunday, December 11, 2005

hey diddle diddle

An old mother goose nursery rhyme goes:

Hey, diddle, diddle!
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such fun,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.


I've been scratching my head with my back claws, but I cannot seem to work out what this rhyme is supposed to mean.

What was a cat doing with a fiddle?

Cows can't jump so high.

Dogs do not have a sense of humour.

Crockery and cutlery cannot run (nor have legs).

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I had a wonderful day today. I tried to stay on my human's lap as much as I could, but he had things to do like chores. We did watch Empire which had been taped from Wednesday night.

Later, Susan who now has two cats visiting her where she lives, came over for dinner of Hokkien noodles with duck, snow peas (mangetout) and asparagus. Then they watched What's Cooking? (directed by Gurinder Chadha, who later directed Bend It Like Beckham). Such a cool film about Thanksgiving in Los Angeles. The good thing was, I managed to nap on her lap for most of the time. Woohoo!

keisercat@wildmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

Addendum

Don't get me started on The Owl and the Pussycat...

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home