Friday, December 02, 2005

everybody wants to be different and end up being the same

A most ridiculous holiday craze is sweeping the US. Please let commonsense prevail and let it stop there.

What is the craze? Read more from Washington Post.

These people are trying something different to make a statement, and appear different. But as so many are doing it, they are all ending up the same.

These crazy people are also spending up to US$700 for this craze, and when commonsense returns in 2006, the old adage, a fool and his/her money are soon parted would be an apt description.

What is it?


An upside down Christmas tree.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I spent most of the day on my mat on my deck. I was so surprised when my human came home early as I usually wait for him inside. He told me he left work early to beat the big storm, and to procure my fresh chicken wings. In any case, he missed the initial big downpour, but could not avoid the rain. He told me it was the thunder and lightning that was scarey.

Friday night, so the weekend is here! I wonder what movie I can persuade him to watch on the couch?

keisercat@wildmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upside down trees are just a ploy to keep us kitties from climbing them.

Like we could be foiled by such a simple challenge.

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

the view from the top would be great for us kitties.

if people want more space at the bottom for gifts (their excuse), why have a plastic tree modelled on a fir/pine?

indeed, why have a tree at all?

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Blogger Newsandseduction said...

irony!

Saturday, 03 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home