Sunday, November 27, 2005

some mysteries

In William Shakespeare's Hamlet, Prince Hamlet said to Horatio
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

(Act 1 scene 5)

Here are some mysteries that still baffle me.

Do turkeys speak gobbledygook?

What is Victoria's Secret? Surely somebody must have found out by now.
(What is Victoria's Secret?)

Why do some people love the taste of coriander (cilantro), while others hate it, but there is no person who is impartial?

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

There was more rain today. I love cool rainy days as it makes my human lethargic (he goes into hibernation mode) and he cuddles with me on the couch. We watched a terrifyingly scarey movie this afternoon, Darkness Falls. I know my human got scared as he jumped a few times. If your human is scared of the dark and just lost their last baby tooth, tell them not to watch it.

keisercat@wildmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home