Friday, November 18, 2005

Life support

I haven't thought of anything interesting to write, so here is something funny (by human standards).

A man and his wife are sitting in the living room and he says to her,

"Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state dependent on some machine. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

His wife gets up and unplugs the TV.

I don't get it, as it must be a human kinda joke. Your human might find it amusing.

*As always, please check out Cooper and Camilla who always have interesting things to say.

........ooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo........

I wasn't feeling well tonight. My human came home much earlier than usual and pottered in the kitchen. Afterwards, I lied on his lap on the couch and we watched another episode of Firefly.

Then Elizabeth (from Melbourne) came over. Then Merlin's human Kim came with Liam. Later Margaret came but without Lisa, her daughter. They've all come to visit me at some time or another. But tonight there were too many humans for me (usually I don't mind more human visitors).

Anyway, they had some drinks outside on my deck, then went inside for a dinner of slow cooked lamb shanks (cooked in a tomato base - the last of the winter or cool climate meals), served with mashed potato and sweet potato (or kumara as it is called in some countries), and white and green asparagus and broccolini. Liam had his special meal of thin sausages, mash and normal broccoli (grown up food would be too messy for him to eat).

I didn't feel like sitting on too many laps and napped mainly on the couch. I wish my human was there with me. Earlier on, he served me a chicken wing which I didn't feel like. So he cooked up a turkey tenderloin (which comes off the breast) and I didn't feel like that either. Then I was given some lamb leftovers. But I didn't feel like having that either (and lamb is usually one of my favourites).

I think I just need a big cuddle at bedtime tonight. I don't know what is wrong with me.

keisercat@wildmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keiser, convince your human that you need baby food! It is AMAZING!Although I do believe I would quite enjoy some turkey tenderloin...

I hope you are feeling brighter today.

Much love,
Nick

Sunday, 20 November, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

Hey Nick

I very much enjoyed lots of lap time on Sunday. I hope he remembers to get me some baby food!

love Keiser

Sunday, 20 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home