Sunday, November 13, 2005

Some new photos

Here are some new photos of me which shows you what I mean about being "outside, but not outdoors" (taken two weeks ago).


My deck with covered pergola. Can you see me? The grass outside has since been mowed (that was yesterday). The door is usually closed and locked. Just to the left of the steps at the bottom is my au naturelle litter area with pine mulch which I use to help to fertilise the plants.


A little bit closer now. This is where my human visitors like to sit during summer (and me on their laps). Some of the jungle vines of the Virginia Creeper hanging down have now been pruned (I kinda liked the jungle look).


A close up now. Here is my own mat where I sometimes nap. To my left is a cat door so I can come and go as I please without actually going outdoors (to nap and use the litter).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos Keiser! You are a very fluffy and beautiful girl!

Monday, 14 November, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

Thank you kittyboy. You are pretty too. I hope that you are feeling better. Perhaps Softie needs to try you on vegetable (diced carrots and potatoes) soup?

Monday, 14 November, 2005  
Blogger Keiser said...

Some people think it is like a zoo cage, but I like it.

Wednesday, 16 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home